Prices for Caricature Work
This page is provided as a general guideline to my prices and policies. Without knowing the specifics of your party, event or caricature art commission requirements, it is impossible to guarantee any listed price. A grand example of this would be Konica Minolta’s Dream Printer viral video event that took hours of planning, strategy meetings, filming, staging and preliminary drawings. I was even featured in a “Making of the Dream Printer” video. So clearly, there are creative event requests that require a more customized quote.
- Caricature entertainment for NYC-Metro and Long Island corporate events and private parties includes a two-hour minimum for most locations. Additional travel fees and longer minimums may apply to other areas. Contact me for a quote on your affair now.
- My surprise caricature marriage proposals include a sketch for your approval, a round of revisions (if desired), final caricature art and meeting you locally in much of New York City or Long Island for the “performance” itself. Additional fees may apply to other areas.
$125 to $5000 +
- These are very varied in complexity, media, layout and degree of finish, involving everything from sign-in boards and personal caricature portraits to retirement and commemorative caricatures to entire office, staff and corporate boards of directors’ caricature paintings. Pieces can range from simple marker-and-chalk drawings to highly finished digital caricature portraits and painted multiple executive caricature portraits.
How To Contact Me
There are three easy ways to make arrangements:
1. Call me today at 516-593-4844
2. Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
If requesting a quote on my services for a party or event, please provide your anticipated date and time, estimated crowd size (kids/adults) and planned location (at least the town). If you’re in the pre-planning stages of an event or project and need suggestions, I’m available to help.
Let’s get started today!